Nutrition in Motion

Most of us know that being a healthy eater requires that you become educated and smart about what you put in your mouth. You really are what you eat, so if you eat a lot of fats, well, you know what happens, Right? However, being food smart and maintaining that healthy balance doesn’t mean that you have to learn all of those calorie-counting strategies or that you have to study labels, at least for me I need a plan that is healthy, focuses on the nutritional needs for that day without all the fluff about reading labels. Frankly, I just don't have time for that, I am running a business!! Healthy eating should be about balance and moderation. I have developed a personal life-long nutrition and exercise program for my self. Maintaining my health now is much easier than trying to regain my health when problems occur due to wrong food choices. My family history consists of several health problems, which if not dealt with early on could cause some problems with my health down the road..... with that said, The primary goal for this blog is to share what I learn along the way, while reaching and focusing on that balance between nutrition and the foods that will naturally help me achieve that balance and reverse any health problems that may be lying dormant within. Healthcare cost are slowly creeping up and up,that couple with cures in short supply I want to stay healthy for as long as I can. To your good health.

Comments