How To Make Simple Changes to fight off Aging


One of the things that most of us are working on these days is keeping that youthful appearance. How do we maintain that youthful appearance as we age. It takes some simple changes in your diet and your mindset to reverse the aging process. Here I will list (5) Ways that I have found to be effective in getting you that glow. The first key to your getting great results is to start by reading. 1). Yes, reading a beauty bestseller will help you learn where you are in your beauty routine. How do you take care of your face, body, and mind? 2). Get your Beauty Sleep. Not getting enough sleep is a major ager. 3). Practice Resistance Training, helps to keep your muscles tight, thus making you appear younger. 4). Keep Your Teeth White. 5). Log your food intake for a week, you will be surprise at the amount of calories you really eat. 6). Eat more tomatoes, this is the perfect time to have this vegetable because they are in full supply, my neighbor keeps me supplied in them and I have learned some new recipes just by experimenting with them.
I will share my Tomato Pie in another post. But I will conclude and say that foods like Fish, Chicken, Tofu and Egg Whites help to keep the aging process at bay, and this helps to keep you looking youthful.

Comments